1. Core Capabilities in Doctoral Program
(1) Mastering training theories and implementations.
(2) Being capable of analyzing and criticizing both international and domestic competitive sport issues.
(3) Being capable of multi-communication and interdisciplinary integration.
(4) Being capable of designing and conducting research projects independently.
(5) Being capable of serving as the PE teacher in college.
2. Core Capabilities in Master’s Program and In-service Degree Program
(1) Advance the international competitiveness of athletes.
(2) Being equipped with independent thinking and problem solving capabilities in competitive sports training.
(3) Being capable of planning and executing competitive sports training.
(4) Acquiring the skills of being mid to high-level coaches.
(5) Being capable of conducting sport-related studies and putting results into practice.